The Lebanese Shipping Agents Syndicate (LSAS) works for the public interest of the shipping sector in Lebanon.
- Coordinates, represents and defends the legitimate interest of the shipping agent and their principals at national level.
- Liaises with public administrations in the preparation of regulatory projects and other matter of interest to the shipping sector.
- Increases influence and participates in technical taskforce and seminars for conveying the best professional image in the sector.
- Organizes meetings for knowledge exchange, concerns and experience related to the shipping sector.
- Encourages training of professionals in the shipping sector by proposing specific training courses and technical information.
- Circulates relevant information and reports.
- Encourages fair competition among members and professional ethics.